STEP BY STEP APPLICATION & REMOVAL
HOW TO APPLY NAILS
1. Start by washing your hands.
2. Natural nails should be filed and trimmed.
3. Use a nail file to buff natural nails.
4. Dehydrate your natural nail with rubbing alcohol or acetone (let it dry)
5. On top of your natural nail, apply nail glue or a nail adhesive tab.
6. Apply pressure with the press-on nail for 15-30 seconds.
HOW TO REMOVE PRESS-ON NAILS
1. Apply cuticle oil (or your prefered oil) on the cuticle area and leave it to soak for 2 minutes.
2. Soak your nails for 5-15 minutes in a bowl of hot(or bearable temperature) soapy water.
3. Carefully and in a rocking motion, slide underneath the press-on nail sidewall with the cuticle stick.
(If your press-on nails don't come off, soak them for another 5 minutes)
4. Dry your hands and buff off any glue residue once the press-on nails have been removed.
5. Apply cuticle oil along the edges of your nails and moisturise your hands.
6. Press-on nails should be gently cleaned and dried before being stored.
GLUE WEAR TIME TIP
1-3 days : Apply a thin line of nail glue from the cuticle to the natural nail's tip.
4-6 days : Apply small dot of glue to natural nail
7-14 days: Apply a small dot of glue to your nail and a thin layer of glue on the back of the press-on nail.
FOR ACETONE OR NAIL POLISH REMOVER
Submerge nails in acetone and soak for 2-5 minutes before continuing with steps 3-6.
This procedure will ruin the press-on nail and make them not reusable.
- Preparation is essential, just as it is for a traditional manicure, and begins with a thorough cleaning. After pushing back your cuticles to remove any excess skin, lightly buff the nail surface to remove any shine, then wipe the nail with an alcohol prep pad to remove any oils, dust, or debris. This step helps the press-ons' adhesion to your nails.
- Please be patient with this removal processes, removing the press on nails should not be forced.
- Please read the directions and cautions before using our complementary nail glue, which features a fast-acting formula that secures components to nails with a strong bond in seconds.
- Following the proper steps for removing press-on nails can help to keep your nails healthy.
- Following the proper steps for removing press-on nails will help keep your press-on nails intact and make them reusable again
RECOMMENDATIONS & SUGGESTIONS
When wearing press-on nails please avoid:
- Activities that could cause your press-on nails to break or lift
- They can "melt" if they come into contact with acetone or solvents.
- Applying cuticle oil to your cuticle may cause the press-ons to come off.
- Picking off a Press-on Nail without removing it properly might ruin both your natural nail and press-on nail.
- Soaking your nails in water (tub, pool, dishwasher, etc)
*Before applying press-on nails for reuse, give your natural nail 24 hrs of rest
*If you experience any discomfort, irritation, or sensitivity while wearing press-on nail, remove it right away using the step by step removal guide.
*If your nails come off while you're wearing them, remove the dried glue from the natural nail and press on nail, re-apply the press-on nails as instructed.
*Apply the nails to your dominant hand first, e.g. if you are left-handed apply to left hand first.
*For matte finish, If your nails have been exposed to oil, lotions, or dirt, you may use alcohol to freshen them
How to Apply Custom Press On Nails Using Adhesive Tabs + Glue
Apply the nail tabs after following the nail prep instructions. Then, either over the tabs or on the back of the press-on nail, apply nail glue. For a few seconds, press and keep the nails in place. The use of two adhesives provides for a longer wear time.